Cookies & Privacy How to add a new picture to AirSpace - Forum Rules/FAQs - Help and Admin - Aviation Forums - Flightglobal Airspace

How to add a new picture to AirSpace

Bookmark and Share Skip to the end

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Captain
Maverick Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2008 9:45 AM

The process is very simple and just requires you to be a member of AirSpace. To do this,follow this link (or click join above), you will be taken to a form. Here you just need to write in your email address, a password and a forum display name (this is the name that will be attributed to your postings).

One you have done this, click on submit and you should be redirected to the AirSpace forums.You are now a member of the site, and you should be able to add and reply to new posts, as well as create a blog or add images.

To add a photo to your own gallery, simply click on "Add New Picture" in the shortcuts box on the right hand side of the page and this will take you to a control panel, where you can add single or multiple pictures to your own gallery(keep reading for me details on this). To change the gallery you want to add to, click on "Select Photo Gallery to Manage" on the top right hand side and look at all the public galleries you can add to.

To enter a photo to the front cover competition, first of all click on the gallery name you wish to add to. To upload a picture click on the ‘add picture’ link in the common tasks box on the lower right hand side of the page. This will then bring up a box which allows you to upload a picture, describe it (this will be the name of the picture) and tag it (this means people can search for it). Don’t forget to press save at the bottom.

You can also add multiple pictures by clicking on "add picture", clicking "upload multiple photos" on the left hand side, and then browsing to every image and adding a title name, remembering to add the tags at the bottom.

AirSpace - more than just hot air

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Cabin Crew

Good information. I tried adding a couple of photos and when they appear on the contest page gallery mine don't show up. They just have a red "x" in the middle. Am I doing something wrong? If you press on the image then it akes you to another page and then you ahve to press downlaod again. Any assistance would be helpful.  Surface to Air

A. Soni
Top 10 Contributor
Captain
flyer1 replied on Thu, Dec 3 2009 1:35 AM

No pic and Red Cross will settle itself to a thumb nail in a short time. As this site has been re-vamped, and still being tuned, it seems to be running a little slow, it used to settle down on the old site, I think it will here. I think your pic would have uploaded ok.

I am lucky if I remember to turn the camera on and remove the lens cap!!!!, but I have a go.

Not Ranked
Ground Crew
VCheng replied on Wed, May 16 2012 3:41 PM

Not Ranked
Ground Crew
VCheng replied on Wed, May 16 2012 3:50 PM

Ok, linking a URL to the file from Flickr page is apparently not working for me. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS